How to Get Started
Triangle North Healthcare Foundation currently offers one grantmaking cycle per year, usually beginning in the spring, with grants awarded in September. Before you begin the grant process, please review the instructions and links below for details about the Foundation’s Mission and Funding Priorities.
The first step in the Grant process is to create an account on the online Grant Portal. Click HERE to visit the Grant Portal.
If the Foundation staff and Board approve your organization’s Letter of Interest, you will receive an invitation to submit a full grant application.
Grant Application instructions
- Step 1: Review Triangle North Healthcare Foundation’s Grant Making Policies, Guidelines, Funding Priorities, Instructions, and Deadlines. Send an email to email@example.com to schedule an appointment to review your project or program.
- Step 2: Set up an account on the Foundation’s Online Portal, which can be accessed HERE. If you already have an account in the system, review your information and update it as needed. If you have forgotten your password, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: Submit a Letter of Interest, utilizing the form provided on the online grant portal.
- Step 4: The Foundation will review all Letters of Interest and select those programs and projects that will be invited to submit grant applications.
- Step 5: Organizations whose programs are selected will receive a written invitation from the Foundation to submit a Grant Application, utilizing the application form on the online grant portal.
- Step 6: The application review process may involve meetings with the Foundations and site visits by staff.
- Step 7: Grant applications are due by 5 p.m. on the published deadline date. Grant applications will be evaluated based upon the Foundation’s funding priorities, criteria, and availability of funds.
Documents to Read and Download
Grant Review Cycles
The TNHF Grant Review Committee will convene at least annually to review grant applications and to determine recommendations for funding. To be considered, all grant applications must be submitted through the online portal on or before the published due date. Any grant applications received after the due date will be disqualified.
2017 Due Dates
For the current year, Letters of Interest may be submitted until May 15, 2017.
For those organizations invited to apply, the full grant application is due June 30, 2017.